TALLADEGA SCENIC HIGHWAY ON MT. CHEAHA ~ ALABAMA ~ photo taken by Dianna Stover
All material posted here is the original property of Lady R, author of this blog, unless linked from another source or otherwise noted. All material and photos not to be reprinted without permission.

Monday, October 31, 2011

PIC OF THE WEEK - GHOSTS OF HALLOWEEN'S PAST

GHOSTS OF HALLOWEEN'S PAST


Freddy Fudpucker and his Zombie.

They've been know to hang around good folks, but they can be a strange pair. Best to stay clear of them. I understand that the Zombie can get pretty... spooky! (That's her story and she's stickin' to it!)


Be afraid... be very afraid! Muwahahahahahaha!

Be safe and watch out for the kids!  Let's keep Halloween fun!

Lady R

Author's note: Be sure and check out my Friday's post BOO!! WHAT SCARES YOU?  Do you have a favorite Halloween memory?

4 comments:

FLHX_Dave said...

Scary...but kinda' hot if you ask me...the zombie chick that is.

I think I'll ride my bike around the neighborhood protecting the little ones tonight...and here you thought bikers were scary...we'z gonna change that tonight.

Lady R (Di) said...

Dave... bikers scary? Who'da thunk it??

I gave our neighborhood kids a treat alright. My pointed fangs and blood red lips coordinated very well with my long black cape and dark glasses. A lot of them already knew we were motorcycle riders with no kids, so when they saw me dressed like I was, I imagine it put a little uncertainty in their minds. I hope so. Means I did my job!

Muwhahahahahaha!

Unknown said...

Lady R,

Germany has the best "Bank Holiday" of all time - All Saints Day, which is always November first, and always the day after Halloween. Jealous?

Brady
Behind Bars - Motorcycles and Life
www.behindbarsmotorcycle.com

Lady R (Di) said...

Brady... Yes I am! At least I could have been home with my chocolate hangover! Lucky dog.