TALLADEGA SCENIC HIGHWAY ON MT. CHEAHA ~ ALABAMA ~ photo taken by Dianna Stover
All material posted here is the original property of Lady R, author of this blog, unless linked from another source or otherwise noted. All material and photos not to be reprinted without permission.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

TOES IN THE WATER

In response to Bobskoot and SonjaM's request for more pictures... I'm happy to oblige!  It was a beautiful morning, and my friend and I had the most wonderful visit. The pics of the beach were taken while I was out on a long fishing pier over the water.  It was hot, but the breeze coming off the water made it very comfortable.
 
 

Now, take a walk on the beach with me... Enjoy!
 
The daily afternoon storms had the seaweed stirred up, but I think it's still pretty.

Toes!
 

So there ya go. I actually enjoyed the beach... without my boots on!

If you're ever in Panama City Beach and need something to do... go check out St. Andrews State Park. It's very nice!

Lady R

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Lady Di:

cool . . . Nice Toes !

walking barefoot in the sand is as good as wearing boots and riding. Both offer the sensation of freedom

glad you could spend time at the beach, with the Gals, without riding gear for a change

bob
Riding the Wet Coast
My Flickr // My YouTube

mq01 said...

love it!!!!!! and great red!!!

Trobairitz said...

Great pictures. And toes too!

SonjaM said...

I can even hear the waves... no wait that's the traffic outside.

Lovely pics. Thanks for this. There is nothing better than walking barefoot in the sand by the ocean...

Lady R (Di) said...

Bobskoot,

I can't explain how good it felt too!

I had a really nice weekend and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I just wish I lived closer to these ladies I consider sisters. I guess that's what makes our time together so special.

Lady R

Lady R (Di) said...

Mq01,

Is there any other color? lol!

Lady R

Lady R (Di) said...

Trobairitz,

Thank you! I'm just glad I still had a decent amount of polish on. I haven't paid them much attention lately! I'm usually wearing boots!

Lady R

Lady R (Di) said...

Sonja,

I agree! I even stood there a few times... just standing and letting the water and sand move around my feet. It was so relaxing!

Lady R

WooleyBugger said...

Nice pics. I like the beach and miss the times at my folks vacation home on Oak Island North Carolina. Walking in the dry squeaky sand though makes my skin crawl like finger nails on a chalk board.