TALLADEGA SCENIC HIGHWAY ON MT. CHEAHA ~ ALABAMA ~ photo taken by Dianna Stover
All material posted here is the original property of Lady R, author of this blog, unless linked from another source or otherwise noted. All material and photos not to be reprinted without permission.

Monday, July 2, 2012

PIC OF THE WEEK - THE DRAGON SLAYER (re-run)

While I'm out on my "Reunion Ride", I thought I'd schedule a couple of old posts to re-run to keep you all entertained until my return.  I hope by the time you read this, I'll be in the clouds and twisting the day away! (I love riding in the mountains!)

THE DRAGON SLAYER
Lady R - August '08
The first time I experienced this road, I was on the Glide.  You can read about my experience here. This time it's me and the Boy!  Hugging, twisting, throttle up, throttle down... I can't wait... Woo Hoo!!

Have a great week everybody!

Lady R

7 comments:

Webster World said...

I'm yet to do the Dragon. I have a host of friends that have.

Trobairitz said...

I hope you are having a great time on your ride.

SonjaM said...

Have a blast, and keep the rubberside down on the Dragon.

mq01 said...

ride ladyR! ride! :)

B.B. said...

Yay! :)

IHG said...

So happy for you!!! Have a blast!

Lady R (Di) said...

Thanks everybody! It's been a hit or miss on WiFi... but I appreciate your comments.
I'm having a blast! The Blue Ridge Mountains and the Smokey Mountains are truly gifts from God. What a beautiful county we live in!