TALLADEGA SCENIC HIGHWAY ON MT. CHEAHA ~ ALABAMA ~ photo taken by Dianna Stover
All material posted here is the original property of Lady R, author of this blog, unless linked from another source or otherwise noted. All material and photos not to be reprinted without permission.

Friday, July 29, 2011

FRIDAY FUNNY - NEVER CHOKE AT A RESTAURANT IN THE SOUTH


Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. While having a bite to eat, they talk about their moonshine operation.

Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough. After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress.

One of the hillbillies looks at her and says, "Kin ya swallar?" The woman shakes her head no.

Then he asks, "Kin ya breathe?" The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue. The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth.

As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to his table. His partner says, "Ya know, I heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!"

NEVER CHOKE AT A RESTAURANT IN THE SOUTH!

6 comments:

Canajun said...

LOL. Sitting here watching the rain outside wishing I could go riding (I know, I'm a wimp.) and this brought a ray of sunshine into my day. Thanks.

Roger said...

Very funny. I likeed that one, might have to copy it and put it on fB.

Billy Jones said...

As a born and bred die hard Southerner who descends from the North Carolina highlands and the Moonshine Capitol of the World, I find that joke to be tasteless, racist and baseless...

But funny as all get out!!!!

ROTFLMAO!

Unknown said...

Lady R:

the next time we are out having lunch and I find that you are choking on something, I'll keep this in mind

bob
Riding the Wet Coast

Dean "D-Day" said...

I just read this one to Karen...
I think she just pee'd her pants!

As always, thanks for the laughs!

Webster World said...

My wife was choking yesterday. She did not think I was funny. But it worked I say's.