TALLADEGA SCENIC HIGHWAY ON MT. CHEAHA ~ ALABAMA ~ photo taken by Dianna Stover
All material posted here is the original property of Lady R, author of this blog, unless linked from another source or otherwise noted. All material and photos not to be reprinted without permission.

Friday, March 4, 2011

FRIDAY FUNNY - DEVOTED HUSBAND

TGIF!!!

Thanks to my goofy pals and humorous family, I get some great jokes and cartoons every now and then through that wonderful tool called - email. In the interest of setting the mood and launching us into the weekend with a smile, I've decided to post a "FRIDAY FUNNY" each week and start sharing some of my favorites.

Here's the...

DEVOTED HUSBAND
God love him.

Have a great weekend everybody and... ride on!

Lady R

13 comments:

Roger said...

I would get a slap if I tried that!

Rhonda said...

Funny Fridays, nice alliteration! Thanks for putting a smile on my face, I'll be looking forward to every Friday, even more than I already was.

Unknown said...

Lady R:

I love Fridays, too BUT lately they seem to be flying by, if only we could make the weekends last longer . . .

bob
Riding the Wet Coast

Oz said...

Looks like something my dad would have tried.

Willy D said...

Hell, I’m game. I’ll try it and let you know what happens. If I get bitch-slapped it’s your fault;)

Anonymous said...

He'll get witch slapped
Mrs D

Lady R (Di) said...

Raftnn... Just a slap?? ;}

Rhonda... I just love Fridays too, and I thought it would be cool to give this day it's own bit of comic relief. There's just no better way to launch into a weekend... than with a smile.

Lady R (Di) said...

Bobskoot... One way to make them last longer... is to start them on Thursday! Woot! Just sayin'!

Motoroz... Mine too! He used to tell my mom that his Cokes tasted better when she poured them. My hubby got wind of that one time and now all I hear is... "my tea tastes sweeter when you fix it." Good grief!! We've created monsters!!

Lady R (Di) said...

Willy D... Let the games begin!

Mrs. D... Got a large iron skillet? If you don't, I'll give you one cause I have plenty. After you fix his dinner, you can use the same skillet (like a tennis racket) and serve up dessert... backhand sytle!

Webster World said...

There are idiots that might just try that.

Anonymous said...

ladyr thanks i learned that one a long time ago from a fiesty grandma
mrs d

Spooky Lil Girl said...

Sounds exactly like my old boyfriend Richie. he would have done something like that.
Glad I can laugh about it now.

Lady R (Di) said...

Webster... Well, they better not try that around here. LOL!

Mrs. D... Grandma's knew a thing or two, didn't they?

Spooky Lil Girl... Hence the word "old". Something tells me you don't have to worry about that with PB. :)
Good to hear from you. Hope all is well in your world... besides busy as hell, that is.