TALLADEGA SCENIC HIGHWAY ON MT. CHEAHA ~ ALABAMA ~ photo taken by Dianna Stover
All material posted here is the original property of Lady R, author of this blog, unless linked from another source or otherwise noted. All material and photos not to be reprinted without permission.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

HARLEY DAVIDSON MOSAIC

I just received the email letting me know that the new Harley Davidson catalog will hitting the dealerships by the end of July. They used the submitted pictures over 1000 H-D owners and riders and created a Harley Davidson Mosaic for the front cover. It's pretty awesome and reminds me of the game... "Where's Waldo".

If you submitted a pic, then you'll be getting an email giving you a code so you can find yourself pretty easily. When I looked for my pic, I was pleasantly surprised to notice that Dean from over at D-Day is only three pics away from me! They said the online version may have your pic in a slightly different location than the actual cover, but it will be pretty close. There is a guide in the upper right corner so you can scroll up or down and left or right through the mosaic and see all the wonderful pictures. If your interested... Dean and I are in the upper left corner, just inside and to the right of the orange stripe that makes up the left point of the shield (between the stripe and the letter M).

So get out your magnifiers and find a comfy chair and peruse through all the faces and machines of our many Harley brothers and sisters. Not only can you keep your H-D catalog handy for making your wish list for Christmas, but you can keep yourself entertained by looking for friends, old and new and keeping a tally of how many you find.

Thanks Harley for putting a little fun into it. This one will be a keeper!

Lady R

9 comments:

Baron's Life said...

I'm getting one
You have an award
Claim Award here!

IHG said...

That's cool. I got my e-mail too stating that my pix was selected. Very cool. I'm not sure what part of the mosaic I'm in though...lol. I was just exited that they selected me! :)

Learning to Golf said...

I'm there too!! Across from the bottom of the E in Cycle, about 13 spaces right of the edge of the white outline. Or just use the code paul3. Wait, it isn't me, it's just Petunia sitting at the edge of a Canyou in Utah.

MeanDonnaJean said...

Well now, ain't thatta kick in the head! Whadda great idea! Too bad I missed out :-(

Congrats to all u "winners"!!!

Dean "D-Day" said...

Yeah that was pretty cool when I got the email. I sent them two pictures and they used both. One was of just me and the other was of me and Joker together at the Harley 105th.

Lady R (Di) said...

Baron... Thank you for the award kind sir. I will graciously find a place to display my trophy! LOL!

Steph... I'll help you find yourself!

AZDude... Very cool! I think we should all be proud of ourselves! Harley said he always wanted to be married to a "cover girl"... his dream has come true! LOL!

MDJ... I'm sorry you missed out too. It's fun to look at all the different faces to see if I recognize anyone. Does this mean were just a little bit famous??

Dean... Where is the one of you and Joker? No wait... I'll try to find it and let you know how long it took me. Pretty cool, heh?

FLHX_Dave said...

Wow...I'm not in there. I never submitted a pict. I know, I know...but I will be looking for yours!

Kathleen Jennette said...

Yep, I'm in their too Kathy5.
At first I didn't know how it was all going to turn out. But the whole mosaic turned out pretty good.

Lady R (Di) said...

Dave... sorry you missed the boat. I like telling my pals I'm a cover girl now, but they just shake their head and confirm my dorkness! LOL!

KT... Great! I'll be sure to find you. We have lots of friends on this cover. Very cool!