TALLADEGA SCENIC HIGHWAY ON MT. CHEAHA ~ ALABAMA ~ photo taken by Dianna Stover
All material posted here is the original property of Lady R, author of this blog, unless linked from another source or otherwise noted. All material and photos not to be reprinted without permission.

Friday, October 12, 2012

FRIDAY FUNNY - STRESS

I'm not sure exactly how it works, but this is amazingly accurate.  Read the full description before looking at the picture. The picture below has two identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case study on stress levels at St. Mary's Hospital, London.

Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water.  The dolphins are identical.  A closely monitored scientific study revealed that, in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical, a person under stress would find differences in the two dolphins.

The more differences a person finds between the dolphins, the more stress that person is experiencing.

Scroll down and look at the photograph, and if you find more than one or two differences... you need to go on holiday.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Oops! I'm outta here!!  Have a great weekend everybody!

Lady R

7 comments:

Bucky said...

I was actually looking for two dolphins.. Not a sahrk and a Moose.. Oh wait.. Nevermind, I need to get away for a while. UGH!! HAHAHAHA

RichardM said...

Darn, not stressed out enough...

Willy D said...

No difference to me. I’d mix either one with some tuna.

mq01 said...

what dolphin?

Bitchy said...

OMG... I am must be so stressed that I am going to spontaneously combust.

Webster World said...

I knew something was up!

Trobairitz said...

Now that is funny. Where do you come up with these?