TALLADEGA SCENIC HIGHWAY ON MT. CHEAHA ~ ALABAMA ~ photo taken by Dianna Stover
All material posted here is the original property of Lady R, author of this blog, unless linked from another source or otherwise noted. All material and photos not to be reprinted without permission.

Friday, September 9, 2011

FRIDAY FUNNY - WHY TEACHERS DRINK

Schools all over the country have opened their doors and class has begun, so I've decided to dedicate my Friday Funny to education.

Below are some actual examples of homework and test answers that have been put forth by our children. God Bless our teachers... for they may need it!




And now... for my favorite one yet...

3 comments:

Learning to Golf said...

Almost as good as the kid who informed me this year he didn't have to do any work in my class because he was one of those LDs and went to a special class to do his work.

He couldn't explain what LD meant, but I think he understands it doesn't mean no work in Room 2.

Bucky said...

I love those. There were some real good ones... There were a few where you could tell the kids had no clue so they just said f**k it!! LMAO

RichardM said...

Those are great, thanks for making my morning!

Richard