TALLADEGA SCENIC HIGHWAY ON MT. CHEAHA ~ ALABAMA ~ photo taken by Dianna Stover
All material posted here is the original property of Lady R, author of this blog, unless linked from another source or otherwise noted. All material and photos not to be reprinted without permission.

Friday, March 9, 2012

FRIDAY FUNNY - I DON'T FEEL SO STUPID ANYMORE!

My FIL has a really great sense of humor and sends me some pretty comical emails from time to time. I'm very appreciative of them, because they can help a bad day get better and they always make me smile.  Today's funny is a collection of pictures that just seem to say it all for me. We'll call this pictorial series...


I DON'T FEEL SO STUPID ANYMORE!
Rinsing the rain off...
Hmmm... I hope I didn't forget anything.

Harry... have you seen my purse?
Better than any tie-downs I've seen! You go dude!!
Uh... I think if we tie it off here...
Last but certainly not least...
Bless her heart...
Shew... I'm exhausted! I didn't realize how tiresome LMAO can be!

Have a great weekend  everybody...

Lady R (Di)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Lady Di:

I like the Mattress & Truck in the water ones the best.

Have a good weekend too

bob
Riding the Wet Coast

Troubadour said...

I have washed my truck in the rain and it works quite well saving water. It was really dirty and it was the only free moment I had, so why not?
The mattress idea on the other hand is just plain dumb.

Have a great weekend!

RichardM said...

I was thinking the same thing about washing the truck in the rain. The rainwater didn't leave water droplets like the tap water did.

I don't know what to say about some of the other pictures though...

Trobairitz said...

Thanks for the Friday chuckles.

That poor girl in the last picture. She is so gonna get teased about that in years to come.

Gary France said...

I'm grinning. Rinsing the rain off is my favourite.

Gary France said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lady R (Di) said...

Bob,

Thanks for visiting. I always look forward to your comments!

Lady R (Di)

Lady R (Di) said...

Dear Troubadour,

Okay, I've got egg on my face. I didn't think about the rain as being a "big helper" when washing the car. I mean, if I had a penny for every time I've heard the negative response whether to wash the vehicle or not (ie... Nope, I think it's going to rain later.)(???) I might not have thought this was so unusual. LOL!

I can't wait to see what my neighbors are going to think of me now. They've just warmed up to the fact that the neighborhood has gotten a lot more peaceful with two less motorcycles in the hood, now they'll have to worry about the deranged woman washing her Jeep in the rain! lmao!!

Thank you for your comment! Stop by anytime!

Lady R (Di)

Lady R (Di) said...

Dear Richard,

Yes, I think Troubadour has opened my mind to getting "rain-washed"!

As far as the other pics go... no comment necessary! lol!

Thanks for your comment, I appreciate your stopping by!

Lady R (Di)

Lady R (Di) said...

Dear Trobairitz,

I know! I almost didn't post, but she's already been slathered all across the web. My little blog isn't going to change her demise much.

It still makes me laugh the most!

Thanks for visiting!

Lady R (Di)

Lady R (Di) said...

Gary,

Yeah, "rinsing the rain" was pretty strange to me too, until Troubadour and Richard opened my eyes to the advantage of that. Hmmmm...

I may have to just try it... once.

Thanks for the comment and your visit!

Lady R (Di)

Webster World said...

Naaah! The rain one is goofy for these parts. Our roads and all.