TALLADEGA SCENIC HIGHWAY ON MT. CHEAHA ~ ALABAMA ~ photo taken by Dianna Stover
All material posted here is the original property of Lady R, author of this blog, unless linked from another source or otherwise noted. All material and photos not to be reprinted without permission.

Friday, November 14, 2008

TENNESSEE WEEKEND

Harley and I are heading out this morning to Chattanooga, TN for a family weekend get together. We'll be staying in a cabin on the Tennessee River, so I hope to bring back some great pics. After I bragged about our great Fall weather here, looks like we'll be riding in 50 to 60 degree temps most of the time, and maybe a little rain. Yuck! I suppose I'll be putting my riding where my mouth, is heh?

Everyone have a great weekend and ride safe!

Lady R

7 comments:

Mr. Motorcycle said...

You have a great weekend too. Have a great ride, ride safe, and I hope the weather pans out!

Dean "D-Day" said...

Ride safe. Can't wait to see the pictures.

"Joker" said...

I third that...ride safe. I'm sure you'll have a great time and will get some cool pics.

fasthair said...

Ms. R,

welcome to my world. I just did 400 miles in the past 24 hours in the rain for the most part.

Have fun this weekend! Looking forward to your report on the on the weekend.

B.B. said...

Have fun and be safe. I can't wait to see the pics when you get back!

Ronman said...

What's this? You come up here on a covert mission and don't let me know you are in the neighborhood. One of these days our paths will cross my friend. LOL

Ronman

Lady R (Di) said...

All I can say is Brrrrrr! We had a wet ride and a cold ride. But I will try to get my post up this week. I will be leaving to visit my folks for Thanksgiving at the end of this week, so I'll be busy.

Ronman... sorry not to forewarn you. We were only going to be there less than 48 hours or so. We got there Friday afternoon and left Sunday by lunch. And were involved in family obligations. Harley and I had no extra time to explore while we were there. Maybe next time, I promise to give you notice and we can get together. We talked about going back to Chattanooga real soon. Tennessee is a great state to ride in!