TALLADEGA SCENIC HIGHWAY ON MT. CHEAHA ~ ALABAMA ~ photo taken by Dianna Stover
All material posted here is the original property of Lady R, author of this blog, unless linked from another source or otherwise noted. All material and photos not to be reprinted without permission.

Monday, November 3, 2008

PIC OF THE WEEK

HAPPY 7OTH BIRTHDAY PAPA J!
Today my dad turns 70! Even though, this pic was taken during the Thanksgiving Holidays a few years ago, it's a great way to honor him today! My dad had motorcycles as long as I could remember and would take me for rides often when I was a little girl. I was so excited and proud when that day came and I told him I was riding my own. Even though he doesn't ride any more, he still shares our enthusiasm for two wheels, and lives vicariously through his children. I love my dad very much, and to help him celebrate his 70th birthday, I will go visit him and mom during Thanksgiving this year. Woo Hoo! I can hardly wait. Happy Birthday Papa J!

Lady R

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I will lift a toast in his honor! Happy Birthday Sir.

Willy D said...

Happy birthday Papa J!
Well I'll be darned. Nov.3rd happens to be my birthday too. And both of us bikers. All this time I thought I was the only one born on this day that rode. Well if that don't just take the wind out of my sails;)

Mr. Motorcycle said...

Happy Birthday Papa J! 70 years young. Cool picture by the way!

fasthair said...

Happy Birthday Papa J! Wishing you many more to enjoy with your wonderful family.

fasthair

Lady R (Di) said...

Happy Birthday to you too Willy d!

My dad was very surprised and quite pleased when he opened his card and saw an itinerary for me to fly out to see him. He said it took him a minute to actually figure out what it meant.

Thank you all for the happy birthday wishes for my pop!