TALLADEGA SCENIC HIGHWAY ON MT. CHEAHA ~ ALABAMA ~ photo taken by Dianna Stover
All material posted here is the original property of Lady R, author of this blog, unless linked from another source or otherwise noted. All material and photos not to be reprinted without permission.

Friday, September 30, 2011

FRIDAY FUNNY - THE KNOB

Author's note: This is such an oldie... but still a goodie! Have a great weekend everybody!

The Knob

A woman visited a plastic surgeon who told her about a new procedure called "The Knob". A knob could be surgically placed at the top of the woman's head, yet small enough to hide under her hair. It could be turned to tighten up her skin and produce the effect of a brand new face-lift.

Of course, the woman wanted "The Knob".

Over the course of the years, the woman tightened the knob and the effects were wonderful. The woman remained young looking and vibrant.

After fifteen years, the woman returned to the surgeon with two problems.

She said, "All these years, everything has been working just fine. I've had to turn the knob many times and I've always loved the results. But now I've developed two annoying problems."

"First", she continued, "I have these terrible bags under my eyes and the knob won't get rid
of them."

The doctor looked at her closely and said, "Those
aren't bags... those are your breasts."

A grave look of disappointment came over her face and she said...

"Well, I guess there's no point in asking about the goatee."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lady R:

I'm surprised that no one has entered a comment. The first thing that comes to mind is "obvious" by your choice of word. but Guys already have a Knob, and it is not located on the top of your head (or perhaps it is)

bob
Riding the Wet Coast

Lady R (Di) said...

Bobskoot... I've been away all weekend, without a computer, and my phone didn't want to post my comment for some reason. You look so lonely here, Mr. Uno Commentor!

I appreciate your stopping by for a laugh. Have a great week!