TALLADEGA SCENIC HIGHWAY ON MT. CHEAHA ~ ALABAMA ~ photo taken by Dianna Stover
All material posted here is the original property of Lady R, author of this blog, unless linked from another source or otherwise noted. All material and photos not to be reprinted without permission.

Friday, September 2, 2011

FRIDAY FUNNY - FUNERALS

A cardiologist died and was given an elaborate funeral. A huge Heart covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service.

Following the eulogy, the heart opened, and the casket rolled inside. The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart forever.

At that point, one of the mourners burst into laughter.

When all eyes stared at him, he said, "I'm sorry, I was just thinking... of my own funeral... I'm a gynecologist".

The proctologist fainted.

4 comments:

WooleyBugger said...

Ohhh, I'm rolling with that one. hahahaha lmfao

Twitch said...

It could have been worse. He could've been a proctologist.

Webster World said...

That is too good. My first thought was that of Twitch.

Lady R (Di) said...

Maybe I should have highlighted the punchline. The proctologist DID faint! lol!