TALLADEGA SCENIC HIGHWAY ON MT. CHEAHA ~ ALABAMA ~ photo taken by Dianna Stover
All material posted here is the original property of Lady R, author of this blog, unless linked from another source or otherwise noted. All material and photos not to be reprinted without permission.

Monday, April 29, 2013

MON-DAY-DREAM

I'm sorry I didn't post my Friday Funny... nor did I get a decent post prepared for this morning either. I've had a very busy weekend.  Rewarding... but busy.

I know some of you are still waiting for the weather to cooperate in your area and well... I just thought I'd share one of my favorite pics to help you with your Monday daydreams.

After all... isn't that what Mondays are for?

The perfect road... long and empty.
 I know... I'd rather be there right now, too.  I hope you didn't slobber on your monitor too badly.  Just get a paper towel and it will be alright.

Have a nice week everybody!

Lady R

12 comments:

Kathleen Jennette said...

That is a nice view indeedy!

Unknown said...

Lady Di:

I know how life can get in the way. It takes a lot of time to be creative.

sometimes you don't need any words. check out the NO WORDS forum

http://photo.net/bboard/q-and-a?topic_id=1801&category=

I know you like photography. A person posts a photo and then you reply with your photo.

here's a neat one:

http://photo.net/no-words-forum/00bae0

enjoy your day

bob
Riding the Wet Coast

WooleyBugger said...

Love the road pic. Life is backwards ya know, all the good things are to short and pass way to fast while all the other mess is heaped on us and drags on and on.
But as years go by it's much easier to knit together all the good things and the messy stuff gets forgotten anyway mostly.

Trobairitz said...

Ohhh I can smell the fresh grass from here....... very nice indeed.

mq01 said...

oh geez, monday came and went and where the heck was i?... sorry ladyR. have a great week!

Lady R (Di) said...

KT,

I still look forward to that day I can show you around. What a great ride that would be!

Always hoping,
Lady R

Lady R (Di) said...

Bobskoot,

My creative side still gets a workout... I just have it going out in other directions these days.

I loved that website and I plan to visit there again. Thanks for sharing that with me!

Life is still good,
Lady R

Lady R (Di) said...

Wooley,

I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have my sweet memories. For me, they are the cream that rises to the top.

Lady R

Lady R (Di) said...

Trobairitz,

My Confederate Jasmine is blooming now and it's right outside my back door and near some windows. The sweet smell drifts into the house now and then and I'll just stop for a minute and take a big whiff. Ahhhhhh....

I'm going to hate it when it gets too hot the leave the windows open. :(

Enjoying Spring,
Lady R

Lady R (Di) said...

Mq01,

Oh my... time wharp!

Smilin'
Lady R

Sean Parker said...

A clear sunny view in greenery, a perfect view.
meet and greet at gatwick

Greg Prosmushkin said...

This looks like a wonderful road for a nice ride on the open road. This is a great dream to have at the start of a Monday morning. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day.
Greg Prosmushkin