Okay! This is the last post of my mindless ramblings of who knows what! It's time for you people to get out of my head!
76. I used to water ski on the Mississippi River.
77. When I smell cows and pigs, it makes me think of home. (Iowa)
78. I love corn on the cob.
79. The last book I read was "The Shack" by William P. Young.
80. I still get butterflies in my stomach before a long ride.
81. I played first base in the Woman's Softball League while stationed at the Naval Air Station in Meridian, MS.
82. I tried to grow Sea Monkeys. More than once!
83. I don't care to listen to music when I ride. It interrupts my thinking.
84. I hate boiled okra. Yuck!
85. I got to ride along once in a MediVac Helicopter while they performed practice maneuvers. Touch and Go's were my favorite!
86. I had a teenage love crush on Keith Partridge. (swoon!)
87. My favorite dessert is Tiramisu. Yummy!
88. Beer bravery has caused me some embarrassing moments.
89. I saw Leonard Nimoy (Spock) once while driving through Hollywood.
90. I was a bartender for 6 months. Best money I ever made!
91. My feet are ticklish.
92. During High School, I used to hitch hike everywhere I went.
93. I drink a big glass of chocolate milk almost every night before I go to bed.
94. I have a low tolerance for sassy kids and ignorant people!
95. I still read the Comics on Sunday mornings.
96. I'm very sensitive to other peoples feelings.
97. I get distracted from whatever I'm doing if I hear a motorcycle go down the street.
98. It is my dream to take a year off and ride my motorcycle across the United States and visit them all.
99. I want to go to Sturgis when there is NOT a Rally. (Explaination: I'm all up for a great party. But if I make it that far, 1518.87 miles to be exact, I want to ride those roads open and free, not bogged down with the traffic of thousands of other bikers. Sorry.)
100. The older I get, the less I worry about what people think of me. (F%#k 'em if they can't take a joke!)
And last, but certainly not least...
101. At my funeral, I want everyone to drink beer, eat chocolate covered strawberries, and watch a rockin' slide show of all the fun I had while they celebrate my life!
Well, this has been fun! I hope one day we can get together for a huge Blogger's Rally and we can all laugh about our crazy lives! Later friends!