I can't believe all the things I'm remembering about my life, while posting this. It's kind of like "This Is Your Life", only I get to control what's revealed. LOL! I guess if your still here, that must mean you want more, so here goes...
51. My first concert ever (I was 16) was Alice Cooper's "Schools Out For Summer" Tour. It was totally awesome!
52. I was never a Bridesmaid. The only wedding I was ever in was my own.
53. When I was in Kindergarten, I told the teacher my name was really Rebecca. (Don't worry B B, I'm not a stalker, but this is true) I think the book "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm" had some influence over me!
54. If I were to pick a celebrity to best describe me, it would be Carol Burnett. (or Lucille Ball!)
55. I love to sing along with Nickleback's "Rock Star". I always wanted to be a rock star too!
56. I still remember what I was doing the exact moment I heard that Elvis died.
57. I'm capable of rendering "The Look" that will make your blood run cold and paralyze you with fear. (or so I'm told anyway! Ask my pal the Beav! LOL!)
58. I 'm VERY interested in Forensic Science.
59. I'm addicted to Crime Shows. (My favorites are all the CSI's, NCIS, and Cold Case.)
60. The first dead body I ever saw that wasn't nicely dressed in a casket, was in the hospital morgue at Rosey Roads. I assisted my Doctor with identification procedures on a pilot involved in an aviation accident. Very horrific.
61. I want to be cremated when I die.
62. My favorite seafood is Lobster with lots and lots of butter!
63. I don't like to shop. I get what I need and go.
64. The biggest dog I ever had was a German Shepherd named Whiskey. 125 lbs. I miss him.
65. The littlest dog I ever had, we still have. Bandit and Joker are Papillions that each weigh 7 lbs. Big difference!
66. I would like to meet Cesar Millan one day. (The Dog Whisperer)
67. I am content to sit and watch water. The ocean, a lake, or river... it does not matter.
68. I like to paint. (Pictures... not rooms! LOL!)
69. My favorite movie of all time is still.. The Wizard of Oz!
70. I like watching storms. I could be a Storm Chaser!
71. I cry every time I hear "Amazing Grace".
72. I like the Chicago Bears.
73. I was a Girl Scout.
74. I hate guys who wear they're pants so low I see their boxers. (Geeze, my eyes!)
75. I hate girls who show off their flat stomachs. (bitches!)
To be continued...