Okay, okay, I'm in. It has been fun reading the "things" I didn't know about Ann, Connie, BB and Marcie. So I've decided, since I seem to be having trouble getting my post finished on a nice ride we had, I will attempt to share some of my inner most kept secrets. Here goes.
1. I lived in four states before I was 2 years old.
2. I've never had a broken bone.
3. I've had surgery seven times and I'm not 50 yet.
4. I always wished I had a little sister.
5. When I was little, I would eat grapes in the grocery store while my mom shopped. (She didn't know and no they were not paid for!)
6. I've been in two actual fights (with fists) in my life. (One, as a junior in High School, and once with a roommate in the Navy. Yes... I won.)
7. I wanted to be a Veterinarian.
8. I choose the Dental field because I wanted a job that wouldn't be really dirty. Now I work in peoples mouths. (Very clean job! LOL!)
9. I shoplifted 4 times.
10 I count my blessings that I changed friends when I did. (She liked to shoplift!)
11. The only time I ran away from home, I was 4. They found me down on the railroad tracks eating a piece of dirty watermelon. (Such an adventurer!)
12. I resented being 7, 8 and 10 years older than my three young brothers. I always had to take them places. Ugh!
13. I resent the distance between me and those brothers of mine now. I love and miss them all dearly!
14. I used to make my little brothers duck down in the back seat when I drove past some cute guys.
15. My best friend and I would purposely fall in front of cute guys when we would snow ski. (Most were ready to help, some were jerks!)
16. I love roller coasters!
17. I wanted to be a race car driver.
18. When I was a young girl, I thought I would get married and have 5 or more children.
19. I have no children, but I'm still happily married. (28 years!)
20. I care for animals more than I do most people.
21. I cried every time I saw the AT&T commercials. ( the cool ones about 15 years ago.)
22. My favorite commercial was for Pepsi... a little blond boy playing with a bunch of puppies. His laugh was most precious.
23. I can't stand the "Head On!" commercials! (Just shoot me!)
24. I play the Florida Lottery every week.
25. It was my goal at one time to own a Pink Cadillac. (I also was a Mary Kay Consultant once. Maybe this is why I don't like pink now. LOL!)
To be continued...