TALLADEGA SCENIC HIGHWAY ON MT. CHEAHA ~ ALABAMA ~ photo taken by Dianna Stover
All material posted here is the original property of Lady R, author of this blog, unless linked from another source or otherwise noted. All material and photos not to be reprinted without permission.

Friday, July 15, 2011

FRIDAY FUNNY - LUCKY LOTTO WINNER

LUCKY LOTTO WINNER

A husband says to his wife, "What would you do if I won Lotto?"

She says, "I'd take my half of the money and leave you."

"Excellent," he replies,"I won 12 bucks, here's $6 - now pack your shit and get out!"

8 comments:

mq01 said...

LOL!

Jack Riepe said...

Dear LadyRidesALot :

I was married to that woman... She took her six, and half of mine too.

Fondest regards,
Jack/reep
Twisted Roads

Roger said...

My partner said to me

"would you still love me if you won lotto"?

I said '"of course I would".

but

"I would miss you"

It didnt go down well at all.

B.B. said...

LMAO! Love it!

Willy D said...

Watch the short video “Lucky Escape” at atom.com.

Webster World said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WooleyBugger said...

That's a good one. If she's anything like my brothers ex, she'll have him in court for the full other half. The judge will give her three of the six, the lawyer will take two and the bar will take the last one.

FLHX_Dave said...

:D