TALLADEGA SCENIC HIGHWAY ON MT. CHEAHA ~ ALABAMA ~ photo taken by Dianna Stover
All material posted here is the original property of Lady R, author of this blog, unless linked from another source or otherwise noted. All material and photos not to be reprinted without permission.

Monday, July 30, 2012

PIC OF THE WEEK - ST ANDREW'S PARK

I was in PC (Panama City, FL) this past weekend for a little girl time and actually went out put my toes in the water.  That may seem strange to most of you, but I'm usually suited up for riding, and the beach is the last place I find myself when I'm visiting the area.

My friend, Earth Mother, took me to St. Andrews State Park Saturday morning and gave me a chance to see what everybody comes here for. Sun, sand and water. Frankly, I thought the dunes where awesome...

ST. ANDREW'S STATE PARK

 

LOVE...

Awwww... somebody loves somebody, I reckon.

Hopefully, I'll be able to catch up with my postings now. I've got a lot to write about, so I hope I can start bringing you something more interesting than just pictures and jokes. It seems like every time I turn around, I'm packing or unpacking. But hey, life just gets busy, ya know?

Have a great week everybody!

Lady R

5 comments:

mq01 said...

fun fun! im just glad to see you out and about having fun! great pics

Trobairitz said...

Looks like a fun place to play. I've never been to Florida, but it sure looks pretty.

Unknown said...

Lady Di:

Quote: " went out put my toes in the water . . . "

I came right over when I noticed these words. What ! Pics or it never happened.

Glad you had time with "the girls". Life is more than riding. One day (sigh), I may get to Florida

bob
Riding the Wet Coast
My Flickr // My YouTube

SonjaM said...

Florida in summer? I have been there once in August... I remember it was hot and humid, and there were lots of bird-size moskitoes in the Everglades.

Great you had a good time. Pictures please.

Lady R (Di) said...

Mq01... Thank you! I'm enjoying life... the best way I know how.

Trobairitz... You should come for a visit sometime. But Sonja has a point... come during the Fall or Winter. It's still beautiful and not quite as hot.

Bobskoot... You wish is my command. lol!

SonjaM... I'm used to melting temperatures. After a while you just get used to the "damp" feeling... like you've just walked through a misting machine.

Ahhh... summer in the south!