TALLADEGA SCENIC HIGHWAY ON MT. CHEAHA ~ ALABAMA ~ photo taken by Dianna Stover
All material posted here is the original property of Lady R, author of this blog, unless linked from another source or otherwise noted. All material and photos not to be reprinted without permission.

Monday, February 15, 2010

PIC OF THE WEEK - IT'S PRESIDENT'S DAY!

Well... here I am on another Monday morning, trying to decide which pic out of my vast collection of photos am I going to post for today's choice. Hmmmmm.

Alabama got snow this weekend! So how about a really cool snow picture?

ALABAMA SNOW - 2010
That would be really unique, accept for the fact that 49 out of our 50 states ALL got snow this weekend. So whoop-dee- doo!!

Then... I thought a cute, warm and fuzzy animal picture would be nice, since my co-worker's little Sassy cat had a litter of 7 kittens during our big snow storm.

NEW KITTENS
Awwwwww.... how precious. But, then again, if it's not your beloved pet... who really cares, right?

Then it hit me! IT'S PRESIDENT'S DAY! I should honor our Commander in Chief during his special holiday. So I dug through my library of pics and found what I was looking for.

HAPPY PRESIDENT'S DAY!!
Need I say more??

If your lucky enough to have the day off... enjoy! Otherwise, have a great Monday and an even better week.

Lady R

11 comments:

Learning to Golf said...

A fitting tribute to our current Ass-in Chief. Happy Presidents Day to everyone.

mq01 said...

beautiful :)
happy valentines day, happy presidents day, happy riding!!!

Canajun said...

Okay, I assume Hawaii didn't get snow, so which other state didn't?

Lady R (Di) said...

AZD... This lovely piece of sculpted wood was for sale... at a biker bar in Bay County. LOL! Glad you liked it!

Mq01... and to you too!

Canajun... Hmmmmm... I'll get back to ya one that one. LOL! (wink)

Ann said...

I'm pretty sure it snowed somewhere in AZ this weekend, just not in Phoenix! :)

Willy D said...

I assume that’s just a small sample of the ‘southern hospitality’ he would receive if he ever visited you.

Happy Kitten Day!

IHG said...

Love the CIC pix! Hope you are having a Happy week!

Lady R (Di) said...

Snow knew not to come around messin' with YOU! LOL!
This was the first time our snow lasted overnight! In fact, cause it stayed so frickin' cold, there was a small patch under our bedroom window (very shady spot) that was still there till Sunday! Three mornings in a row I looked at snow out my window. Now that's a southern snow first for me!

Willy D... You betcha! I'd share my beautiful sculpted wood with him. But around here we call it... the "sit and spin"! Muwahahaha!

Lady R (Di) said...

Steph... I hope your week is happy too.

B.B. said...

Great pics!

Bucky said...

I keep telling you Lady R, that is NOT howyou tell someone they are #1 Your supposed to use a different finger for that one... (Wink.. Wink)