TALLADEGA SCENIC HIGHWAY ON MT. CHEAHA ~ ALABAMA ~ photo taken by Dianna Stover
All material posted here is the original property of Lady R, author of this blog, unless linked from another source or otherwise noted. All material and photos not to be reprinted without permission.

Monday, September 7, 2009

PIC OF THE WEEK

GONE FISHING
I was able to snap this pic of these two fishermen while we were riding along the Pearl River during our ride on the trace. In honor of our Labor Day Holiday today, I thought it shows a great way to spend an extra day off... go fishing.

I hope you all have a nice Monday!

Lady R

8 comments:

Willy D said...

Bet I know what they’re using as bait…Beep Beep!

Veri Word: Wormints (really)

mq01 said...

yes please, id love to be fishing!! great pic

Baron's Life said...

Bait what bait...lol

Ann said...

When we finally meet, I want to go see you. It's so green down there!!!! Awesome pic. Happy Tuesday! ;)

Lady R (Di) said...

Willy... you will be punished severely for that remark!! (sniffle)

mq01... me too! We used to fish when we had the pontoon boat. I love veggin' out and rockin' with the movement of the waves. Very nice.

Baron... Go check out Willy D's post with the Road Runner cartoon. He's a very mean man!! LOL!

Ann... Come on over! We have lots and lots of green for ya!

FLHX_Dave said...

Horrible way to spend a holiday! Fishing? I used to love to fish...but I won't hunt anything I can't eat. (Oh yeah!) Based on the signage around the lakes and streams around here...there ain't no way I'm eating this fish.

Now...riding your motorcycle around taking pictures of other people fishing? Hell yeah! THAT IS the way to spend the holiday.

Lady R (Di) said...

I haven't fished for a long time either. Our lakes aren't too bad yet... but they're getting that way.

Riding a motorcycle taking pictures of others... sounds good every day!!

Bucky said...

Beats the hell out of what I did for my Labor Day. No need for details here, you know what I was up to.
Love ya Sis,