TALLADEGA SCENIC HIGHWAY ON MT. CHEAHA ~ ALABAMA ~ photo taken by Dianna Stover
All material posted here is the original property of Lady R, author of this blog, unless linked from another source or otherwise noted. All material and photos not to be reprinted without permission.

Monday, November 2, 2009

PIC OF THE WEEK

"I'M WATCHING YOU!!"
Last weekend, while leaf peeping at Mt. Cheaha, Harley was able to capture this handsome dog in his mirror while he waited for me to pay our way into the park.

There's a little country store with a gas pump at the entrance to the park with folks coming and going, but this pretty brown boy seemed to be very comfortable with his surroundings. He was quite amusing to watch as he walked around and greeted the guests and wagged his hellos to everyone. Apparently, Mt. Cheaha has a mascot!
Usually dogs and motorcycles don't mix, but he stayed very still when we were moving around. Thanks fella! I'll be sure and bring you a bone the next time I come back!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Happy Monday everybody!

Lady R

5 comments:

"Joker" said...

Who doesn't love a cute dog? Plus, I'm much more comfortable around dogs on my bike than say wild turkeys - who seem to like to make suicide runs at you for a leg nip!

Webster World said...

Yea! When around dogs one should keep an eye on them. Been bite. Did you know that when they do that it f#*#*ing hurts.

B.B. said...

What a cutie!

Lady R (Di) said...

Joker... LOL! Oh, yes! I will take dogs over turkeys any day! Besides that, I plan to have two of that ol' turkey's cousins on my table in about 3 weeks! Yummy for my tummy!!

Webster... I was only bit once. It was when I was trying to break up a fight (like your NOT supposed to do) between MY German Shepherd and a medium size terrier lab mix. The other dog bite my leg, but it wasn't bad. I was actually trying to save him from getting tore up. Ungrateful little sh*t!. Oh well, sometimes I tend to learn things hard way.
Thankfully... this brown pup was very friendly.

B.B... He was very handsome! I would have taken him home in a minute... but I'm sure he would be missed!

FLHX_Dave said...

This is why I always carry a rawhide chew bone with me.